Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Childcare and education



Primary Schools

If you wish to apply for a primary school place, you will need to apply through the local authority to which you pay your council tax, regardless of where the school is situated.

Secondary Schools

To apply for a secondary school place for a year six child who is moving to secondary school in the next academic year, or a child in year seven or above, you can apply to the local authority that manages the school, regardless of the Local Authority to which you pay your council tax.

School Admission Process

Details of the school admission process for both secondary and primary schools in the Coventry City Council and Warwickshire County Council regions.