If you wish to apply for a primary school place, you will need to apply through the local authority to which you pay your council tax, regardless of where the school is situated.
To apply for a secondary school place for a year six child who is moving to secondary school in the next academic year, or a child in year seven or above, you can apply to the local authority that manages the school, regardless of the Local Authority to which you pay your council tax.
School Admission Process
Colleges & further education
- Adult Education Service Coventry
- Adult Education and Training Courses Warwickshire
- Coventry College
- Henley College
- Hereward College
- Centre for Lifelong Learning, University of Warwick
- Warwickshire College
- Stratford upon Avon College
- North Warwickshire and Hinckley College
- King Edward VI College
- Rugby college