Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Campus Accommodation Replacements

Advertising your campus room

  • Please be aware that if you currently live on campus but are looking to transfer to a different hall, you should complete a transfer request as you would not need to find a replacement.
  • If you have signed a campus accommodation contract and would like to advertise your room for a replacement, please complete the form below.

Advertise your room

Looking for campus vacancies

Browse student vacancies