Please read our student and staff community guidance on COVID-19
Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Reporting Faults in University-managed Accommodation

If you require urgent assistance due to a fault in campus accommodation please contact Student Services. Outside of Student Services opening hours please contact security on 024765 22083 or 024 7652 2222 in an emergency.

Warwick Accommodation Office Hours

Any urgent faults will need to be reported to Student Services on 02476 522280, or Security on 02476 522083 or 024 76522222 in an emergency.

Campus fault reporting

If you live on campus and you need to report a fault that requires fixing, you can find more information here.

Off campus fault reporting

Emergency contact details and general fault reporting for students living in University managed off-campus accommodation.


Faults that are likely to endanger life or cause structural damage to property must be reported immediately by telephone so we can respond quickly.

  • Gas leaks
  • Fire alarm system defects e.g. fire alarm panel is showing fault/ fault buzzer audible, physical damage to detector heads, sounders or manual call points, local failure of a sounder during an activation.
  • Fire extinguisher faults
  • Lift faults or persons trapped in a lift
  • Flood (internal or external)
  • Power failure
  • Structural damage
  • Major roof leaks
  • External water burst
  • Pipe leaks
  • Building security faults
  • Pest problems e.g. wasps