Making the move to local living
Off campus housing
The University of Warwick is on the Coventry and Warwickshire border. This gives you plenty of choice on how you want to live, all with easy access back to Warwick campus.
- Experience life in a thriving city.
- Discover a trendy spa town.
- Enjoy a small historic town full of scenery.
There are also plenty of options for the type of property you think would suit you best.
- Large purpose built student halls provide a student community away from campus. They can offer everything from en suite rooms to studio apartments.
- Individual student houses are the more traditional option for students. They often suit those in an established friendship group looking to become housemates.
Take your time
Wherever you choose to live and whichever style of student accommodation you decide is right for you, remember not to rush into booking a property.
There is plenty of student accommodation available locally. Making a decision before you have explored the local areas or got to know the people you are going to live with could be a mistake.