Exciting careers across a range of industries
From baristas and receptionists, to event management and strategic planners. Every role within CCSG is important. Through our businesses we:
- employ hundreds of staff who live in our local communities
- fund global academic research
- back local and regional engagement initiatives
- sustainably develop facilities at the University of Warwick.
Search for roles
Perks of the job
All staff who work at the University of Warwick have access to a range of offers from our businesses.
- Discounted cinema tickets and 241 theatre tickets.
- Reduced rates for meeting room and bedroom bookings.
- Reduced sport membership.
- Free health and wellbeing classes.
Looking out for the future
Training and work experience is important. We want to ensure young people can learn skills on the job and access employment. That's why we run apprenticeship programmes with local colleges.
The student community on campus is also key. Hundreds of Warwick students work for the CCSG businesses. It's a great way to fund their studies and get employment experience for life after Warwick.