1. In consideration of the University of Warwick agreeing to use my child’s photograph/video image subject to the limitations below, I hereby grant the University of Warwick and any assignees or licensees the absolute right to use the images resulting from the photography/video shoot, and any reproductions or adaptations of the images for any purposes in relation to the University of Warwick’s work including, without limitation, the right to use them in any publicity materials including direct mail, prospectus, publicity leaflets and internet publications.
2. I understand that I do not own copyright or have any rights of ownership or other claims over the images.
3. I understand that names will not be used to identify my child in the photographs. I will not make any claim in relation to privacy in relation to any of the images used.
4. I understand that the University of Warwick will keep all the images and use them for such period as it considers appropriate, and will move them into its image archive for posterity once they are no longer appropriate.
5. I understand that the University of Warwick will not use an image or video for a specific application without having permission from an individual with parental responsibility for the child.
6. I understand that I have the right to withdraw my permission to use images of me at any time.