Dignity at Warwick
The Dignity at Warwick Policy outlines unacceptable behaviours and the process on reporting and dealing with inappropriate behaviour.
We expect all members of the University to recognise their responsibilities to:
- Behave in a way that respects the rights and dignity of others.
- Treat others fairly.
- Display courtesy and good manners in every interaction appreciating that individuals have different styles and expectations.
- Value differences in others and the contribution they make.
- Work and study within the University on a co-operative basis.
- Demonstrate a commitment to upholding the University's policies on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
Report and Support
To make a disclosure and access support please visit our Report + Support webpage. This can be made anonymously or with full details if you wish to speak to an advisor.