We expect all members of the University to recognise their responsibilities to:
- Behave in a way that respects the rights and dignity of others.
- Treat others fairly.
- Display courtesy and good manners in every interaction appreciating that individuals have different styles and expectations.
- Value differences in others and the contribution they make.
- Work and study within the University on a co-operative basis.
- Demonstrate a commitment to upholding the University's policies on Equality, Diversity & Inclusion.
Report and Support
To make a disclosure and access support please visit our Report + Support webpage. This can be made anonymously or with full details if you wish to speak to an advisor.