Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Payroll Forms

Recording Sickness Absence

Sickness absence: note that our process is changing from 30th September so that you can use our new HR system, SuccessFactors, to record sickness - see the main HR website for details of the absence process.

Changing Personal Details

With effect from 30th September you will be able to update your personal details for yourself using our new HR system, SuccessFactors. Details of how to do this can be found on the Personal Details Amendments page.

    Flu Vaccination Deduction Form

    Flu Vaccination Deduction Form (please download and return to payroll immediately if you have had a vaccination but not yet returned the form).