- Consultancy and support for teaching and learning activities including assessment, collaboration and classroom technologies
- Extended Classroom tools support including Moodle, eStream, MyPortfolio, Echo360 lecture capture, personal response systems, Questionmark Perception and Student Module Feedback
- Consultancy and support for tools for research activities including Qualtrics Surveys and Digital Humanities projects
- Describe and synthesise good practice and projects: the team have a unique bird's eye view across the University
- Operate within a network of academic technology practice and support across the University, in collaboration with other support services
- Make innovation and good practice visible and create sustainable change to the baseline capacity of the University
Our Extended Classroom pages introduce the tools in use at Warwick, the main affordances of our technologies, and the support available.
Recipes are a collated list of ideas for implementing specific teaching practices.
The Learning Design Consultancy Unit (LDCU) can advise departments on effective design for online and blended modules.
Use the links below to access and learn more about our academic technology tools.
Login: A direct link to login to the tool
Guides: 'How to' guides filtered for the tool
About: Extended classroom information describing the affordances the tool provides
Training: A list of relevant training courses on the ITS training portal
Academic Technology support for Lecture Capture Scheduling
Mahara updated to version 20.04
See the current schedule for online assessments / exams