Free students to think and engage in lectures
Coronavirus support and guidance for online teaching and assessment
Echo360 also powers Universal Capture, which enables you to record video on any device and upload to Echo360. The video is then available on Moodle via the Lecture Capture block.
Lecture captures offer a simple and effective learning tool for students, helping them engage with lecture content both during and after the class.
- Lessen student anxiety about struggling with key and threshold concepts
- Rewatching specific content helps students with problem areas, helping them catch up when they are struggling
- Selective watching of captured content a few days after a lecture can help with adding detail to notes and compounding learning
Lecture capture at Warwick with Echo360
Echo360 is installed in over 100 centrally timetabled rooms across campus, offering a no-hassle, automated capture and distribution via Moodle.
- Schedule lectures for recording in Lecture Capture-enabled rooms
- Control what you capture, when you release and how it is distributed
- Students access recordings directly from your Moodle space
- Capture overhead projectors, chalkboards, slides or podium (select rooms only)
Example Recipes - How automated lecture capture can be used to enhance your teaching.
Recipe description 1