Find the answers to frequently asked questions.
Moodle is a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE); a web platform designed specifically to support the delivery of teaching and learning materials and activities. Moodle provides a simple, easy-to-use set of tools for creating consistent web pages for every module within a course or department, and to use those web pages to deliver information and learning activities.
- Supports fully on-line courses or blended learning approaches to augment face-to-face courses.
- Collects learning resources and activities into one location.
- Provides a number of activities including forums, wikis, quizzes, surveys, chat and peer-to-peer activities.
- Tools to support development of high quality and pedagogically valuable courses.
- Provides fully featured assignment management tools including support for Turnitin plagiarism detection, off-line grading, group assignments and anonymous marking.
- University modules appear in Moodle with students automatically enrolled.
Help for Staff
Every Wednesday 14:00-16:00 Library Teaching Grid
Extended Classroom (TEL) Forum
Visit the Moodle page for future events, recordings and booking.