Find the answers to frequently asked questions.
Moodle is a Virtual Learning Environment (VLE); a web platform designed specifically to support the delivery of teaching and learning materials and activities. Moodle provides a simple, easy-to-use set of tools for creating consistent web pages for every module within a course or department, and to use those web pages to deliver information and learning activities.
- Supports fully on-line courses or blended learning approaches to augment face-to-face courses.
- Collects learning resources and activities into one location.
- Provides a number of activities including forums, wikis, quizzes, surveys, chat and peer-to-peer activities.
- Tools to support development of high quality and pedagogically valuable courses.
- Provides fully featured assignment management tools including support for Turnitin plagiarism detection, off-line grading, group assignments and anonymous marking.
- University modules appear in Moodle with students automatically enrolled.
Wednesdays (Sept-Jun), 14:00-16:00. Please check the Events Calendar to confirm and for locations.
Extended Classroom (TEL) Forum
Visit the Moodle page for future events, recordings and booking.
For advice and guidance contact the Academic Technology team:
- moodle at warwick dot ac dot uk