SiteBuilder 2.463 released
We released SiteBuilder 2.463 on Tuesday 2nd February 2021. In this version:
- We added more detailed guidance to the privacy notice templates used in forms. This standard text includes contact details for addressing data protection queries, and is appended to your form's specified privacy notice.
- We added guidance for users requesting a new Go redirect. Target pages must be compliant with web accessibility, GDPR and University brand guidelines.
- We fixed a bug which caused browsers to focus on Date fields when navigating to a form.
- We fixed a bug so that tags containing special characters, such as '+', remain selected when browsing events calendars.
- We improved 'drag into category' questions in quizzes. Options now return to their original location if dragged outside of the available categories.
- [SBTWO-9261] - Quizbuilder - Match pairs, drag and drop interaction cannot be cancelled on sortable lists
- [SBTWO-9503] - Encode special characters in tags on next/prev buttons on calendars
- [SBTWO-9552] - Focus on date field in forms
- [SBTWO-9543] - Escaping HTML in the new editor
- [SBTWO-9489] - Add text to Go.warwick.ac.uk to explain pages need to conform to regs
- [SBTWO-9542] - Add component scanning to new editor
- [SBTWO-9523] - Create a basic proof of concept controller for rendering / POSTing back data
- [SBTWO-9541] - Add new components
- [SBTWO-9545] - Remove credits thresholds from Zencoder healthcheck