This session will help you to approach interviews as calmly as possible! Nerves are part of the process, but when you are under too much pressure, it can affect your performance. Together we will look at developing a positive mindset for interviews, help you to prepare for unexpected questions, give well-structured answers, and look at ways to overcome nerves and stress. This session is for you if:
- You have an interview coming up (especially if it has been a long time since your last one)
- You have been unsuccessful recently and it has affected your confidence
- You want to put maximum effort into preparation and a positive attitude before the next opportunity comes up
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focused, Teaching-focused and Research and Teaching contracts).
Leadership and Management Development do not accept applications from PGRs. PGRs should refer to the Research Development at the Doctoral College.
Workshop enables participants to:
- Develop approaches for success in interviews and face-to-face situations.
- Rehearse answers to common interview questions.
- Develop strategies for overcoming nerves and stress.
Any pre-work will be e-mailed or added to the Teams channel for the delegates prior to the workshop.
To be informed when new dates are released please sign up to our Mailing List