Together we will reflect on your successes to date and think about what will make you effective in the future. The session is intended to help you build knowledge of different career management strategies and apply them to your own circumstances.
This session is for you if:
- You have been thinking about your next steps but are not quite sure where to start
- You find yourself looking at other people’s career trajectories and are wondering what has made them successful
- You have important career decisions to make and need to stop and think before acting
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focused, Teaching-focused and Research and Teaching contracts).
Leadership and Management Development do not accept applications from PGRs. PGRs should refer to the Research Development at the Doctoral College.
Workshop enables participants to:
- Identify the key influences on your career.
- Build knowledge of different career management strategies.
- Assemble resources to support your decision-making.
Any pre-work will be e-mailed / add to the Teams channel for the delegates prior to the workshop.