This workshop is aimed at impact case studies at an earlier stage of development, where authors may still be exploring the types of evidence needed, the claims for impact they can legitimately make and the narrative they can craft.
Who should attend?
University of Warwick Research Active Staff (staff on Research-focussed, Teaching-focussed and Research and Teaching contracts).
Workshop enables participants to:
- Become familiar with the REF Impact Case Study template.
- Understand the technical and eligibility requirements.
- Explore what types of evidence is needed to support impact claims.
- Develop the basic narrative structure of a REF impact case study.
- Be advised on how to write impact case studies.
Any pre-work will be emailed to participants prior to the workshop.
Lesley Chikoore Lesley.Chikoore@warwick.ac.uk
Casey Barnes Casey.Barnes@warwick.ac.uk