A WARM WELCOME TO ALL NEW STUDENTS
The Music Centre is located within Warwick Arts Centre, the largest venue of its kind in the UK outside the Barbican Centre in London. Our larger ensembles regularly perform in its 1500-seat Butterworth Hall, whilst our smaller groups make frequent use of the two Theatres, the Butterworth Hall, Helen Martin Studio and a dedicated Ensemble Room.
Welcome to Music at Warwick 2018/19
The Music Centre is now back in the heart of campus insdei the Warwick Arts Centre
There's no music degree here at Warwick, and so everything we do here is for all students and staff to enjoy, no matter what their subject is! We've got societies from all musical genres, tuition is available and there are rooms for practice and performance. We are proud to be one of the most dynamic university music centres in the UK which doesn't actually run a music degree!
- NCBF - Big Band (Platinum) Wind Orchectra (Gold)
- LBBA - Brass Soc (1st Place)
- UniBrass - Brass Soc (5th place also winning 'Most Entertaining')
- Brass Soc appeared on Simon Mayo's Drivetime show
- Over 25 ensembles rehearsing each week
- Symphony Orchestra performed Belshazzar and the Titan with Warwick graduate Christopher Maltman