If you’ve not yet had the opportunity to visit us in person, take a few moments to watch both campus videos. The first provides panoramic views of our campus to give you a quick snapshot of your new working environment, including our diverse buildings, modern student accommodation, excellent sports facilities and impressive woodland trails.
Before you arrive, your new line manager will contact you to confirm your start date and any other essential information you will need.
Below are some links, resources and information you may find useful before you start your role with us.
Important things to know about
- Our University - get to know about our strategy, our strategic vision and our values
- Our four strategic priorities - Innovation, inclusion, regional leadership and engagement and internationalisation are all underpinned by environmental sustainability
- Our structure - how the University is governed, how decisions are made , our University management team and the University Executive Office
- Our Campus - discover your way around campus using our interactive maps or via our 360 virtual tour of campus and learn where you can park
- Our community - a quick introduction to Campus and Commercial Services Group (short video), Warwick's Institute of Engagement (short video), research, student union (SU)
Stay safe at Warwick
- Keeping safe on campus - details about how we have re-opened our campus safely.
- Wellbeing Support Services provide a range of services to help you stay healthy during COVID-19.
- Coronavirus advice at Warwick - find out how we are looking after everyone in our community during Covid-19.
- The University is committed to supporting a hybrid approach to working. You can find the agreed principles, a range of short webinars, and a series of quick reference checklists to help line managers and individuals to consider key topics relating to hybrid working on our webpages.