First time climbing? A pro on the wall? Whatever your skills you'll find something for you.
- Suitable for all abilities
- Access included for Climb and All inclusive members
- Indoor courses and expert one-to-one coaching available
- Take an induction to climb independently
- Auto belays available for self climbing
|Inclusive use of the Climbing Centre|
|Auto-belays for solo climbing|
|Inclusive swim & sauna|
|Badminton, squash & table tennis|
|Full tennis access|
Choose from top rope climb, bouldering or auto belay.
Peak 4.00pm - 10.00pm
Off-peak 9.30am - 4.00pm
|Price (per activity)|
|Pay & Play peak||£8.00|
|Pay & Play off-peak||£5.00|
HOW TO BOOK
Because climbing is a high risk activity, Pay & Play climbing sessions are booked by phone, email or in person.
Contact climbing at warwick dot ac dot uk Contact +44 (0)24 7652 4880
Non-climbing members must be competent climbers to us the facilities independently.
The great outdoors. Indoors
Our new sports and wellness centre opens in Spring 2019 and will deliver an amazing climbing experience.
- 706 sqm of climbable surface, up to 15m high
- 144 wall routes that are regularly changing
- Two speed walls
- Large 296 sqm bouldering area
New routes set every week.
- 13 metre high point with overhangs of up to 6 metres
- 3 auto belays
- High quality routes ranging from Grade 3 to 8a
- Technical slabs, bridging routes and powerful overhands, pockets and cracks.
Use balance, technique, strength and your brain
- Beginner routes through to climbing pros
- Navigate routes and scenarios with roughly 100 problems to overcome
- Angled training and bouldering boards
- No rope or harness is used - crash mats cover the floor for protection
Different routes to reach the top
From beginner to experience, we want everyone to be able to experience the climb.
Take our induction and pass to receive your Green Card. You'll now be able to use the climbing centre independently.
- 2 x 1.5 hours session
- Trained, friendly instructors
Taster sessions are perfect if you've never climbed an on indoor wall. Suitable for both adults and children.
- Get a personal learning experience
- Expert advice to develop your movement skills
- Hour sessions, with longer times available by booking
- 4x one hour sessions over four weeks
- Suitable for all abilities
- Learn the basics or develop new techniques
- Flexible course dates
Group auto belay
- Self belaying devices that automatically lower you to the ground
- Group sessions for four people
- For ages 5+
- All equipment hire included
- Can cater for different size parties and lengths of time.
Schools can book one off taster sessions or groups of lessons. These educational sessions are available to book as part of the NICAS scheme.
Bear Cub membership
Let your young climbers experience Bear Rock climbing wall every weekend.
- For ages 7+
- 2 hours on Saturdays or Sundays
- Groups for different levels of climbers
- Beginners: 9.00am - 11.00am
- Intermediate: 11.00am - 1.00pm
- Advanced: 1.00pm - 3.00pm
How to book
Because climbing is a high risk activity, most of our climbing sessions are booked by phone, email or in person.
Drop us a line and we'll be the anchor for all your climbing needs.
Contact climbing at warwick dot ac dot uk
Contact +44 (0)24 7652 4880
Contact Pop on in to visit us