Virtual challenges and fitness
Take part in active challenges, log your activity and be in with a chance to win prizes.
- For University of Warwick students and staff.
- Free to take part.
- Earn points and meet active challenge goals.
- Win prizes with certain challenges.
How it works
- Download the Playwaze App or access the Playwaze website.
- Complete a quick survey.
- Connect your activity tracker.
- Select Organisations/Provider in 'I'm looking for' and search 'Warwick Sport'. Select 'Warwick Sport Virtual Challenges'.
- Register for an active challenge.
- Take on certain challenges for the chance to win prizes.
Why get involved?
Being active can help improve your overall wellbeing and help boost your ability to focus during study or work.
How do I log an activity?
Select the activity tracker (Fitbit, Apple Health, Garmin and Google Health) that you would like to use for a challenge.
The app will track your progress and points will be displayed on your Playwaze profile.
Playwaze is a digital platform that makes it easy to participate in a University of Warwick community for sport and physical activity.
Have a question?
Get in touch with the Active team for any questions about taking part or claiming a prize.
warwickactive at warwick dot ac dot uk