My Phd is generously funded through a departmental studentship.
- Women's History Network Bursary for the 19th Annual Women's History Network Conference, 'Performing the Self'.
- Gender and Medieval Studies Conference 2011 Travel Bursary from the Kate Westoby Travel Fund.
- Travel and Accommodation grant from the Newberry Travel Fund to give a paper at the Newberry Center for Renaissance Studies Graduate Student Conference, Chicago, January 2011.
- Departmental Conference funds for accommodation and fees at the conference of L’Association Internationale d’Etudes Occitanes, Béziers, June 2011.
- Warwick Humanities Research Fund Award for travel to AIEO Béziers.
- 2011 - Awarded a Warwick Humanities Research Centre Doctoral Fellowship (held jointly with Virginie Sauzon), which includes a personal research budget.