- 2009-10: French Studies Student-Staff Liaison Representative (Postgraduate).
- 2010-11: French Studies Student Staff Liaison Committee (Postgraduate Representative)
- 2010 - I steered the organising committee for the Annual 2001 Group Postgraduate Conference, 'Histoire(s)', on 5th May 2010.
- 2010 - I took part in the Vacation School on World Literature organised by the Institute of Advanced Study (July 2010).
- 2010-11 I am a Co-organiser for the Medieval Seminar Series at Warwick.
- 2010-11 Organising a Literary Theory Reading Group, In Theory...! along with Virginie Sauzon.
- Part of the organisation committee for the French Department Postgraduate Conference, March 2011.
- Took part in a series of Translation workshops at Warwick for a publication on V.Y. Mudimbe (May 2011).
- Received a Warwick HRC Doctoral Fellowship Award with Virginie Sauzon to organise a conference entitled 'Voicing the Community: Questioning Gender and Race in French and Francophone Literature', 4th Feb 2012 (see my conferences page for more details).
- Continuing as co-organiser for the Medieval Seminar Series.
Graduate Training Courses Attended
- Planning Your PhD and Working With Your Supervisor, 4th November 2009.
- Using Endnote and Endnote Web, 20th November 2009.
- Getting Off To A Flying Start: Beginning Your PhD, 30th November 2009.
- E-Portfolio Training Session, 5th May 2010.
- Speed Reading Training Session, 31st March 2011.
- Poster Design Session, 31st March 2011.