Skip to main content Skip to navigation

Visa Information | International Foundation Programme at Warwick University

Visa Requirements

You may require a visa to study in the UK on the Warwick IFP if you are from outside Europe and not eligible for the EU Settlement Scheme.

If you need a visa to study in the UK, then usually you'll need to apply via the Student Route.

As part of the admissions process, we will ask you whether you need a visa for your studies. If you do, then you will be issued with a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) Number. We start to issue CAS numbers to unconditional offer holders approximately three months before the start of the course.

You will receive full instructions and guidance from the Admissions team about receiving your CAS number at the appropriate time.

The University of Warwick also has an Immigration Service with lots of information to support you with your visa application.