Who we are
We are part of Student Experience, and are available to provide specialist advice on:
- Warwick Student visa applications made within the UK and outside of the UK;
- study conditions of non-student visas / right-to-study checks for non-UK/Irish students;
- visas for attending Graduation;
- issuing various letters for immigration purposes where requirements cannot be met by Student RecordsLink opens in a new window;
- visas for working in the UK during and after studies, including advice on the Graduate Route visa and information on other visa routes;
- BRP card processing for new students, if our ACL code is used;
- Student Sponsor Licence Compliance and UKVI Audit;
- supporting and signposting international students where required.
Contact our Team
Online webinar - available to current students
Our Advice Team hosts weekly Live Q&A webinars where you can join other students online for a real-time discussion on topics of interest, such as working on a Student visa or Graduate Route visa.
We will send you a meeting invite on the morning of the event day.
Speak to an adviser - available to current students
Helpdesk (online/in-person) appointment: You can self-book a 15-minute appointment with one of our advisers at a time that suits you.
Drop-in: A 5-10 minute quick consultation/ triage session with an adviser for visa related advice. If your query is complex, the adviser may book you in for a longer appointment.
Location: Student Opportunity Hub, Senate House. ( Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri between 10:00 - 10:45 & 14:00 - 14:45)
Online Contact Form Hub - available to all students
Use our Online Contact Form Hub, where you can choose from a range of options the appropriate contact form for your needs. Visit the hub if you have:
- your personal circumstances are complex and you need personalised advice.
Once you have submitted your form, you can expect a response within 3 working days. Before you submit your enquiry, remember to visit your Online Student Record and ensure that your contact and address details are up to date.
Out of hours support
Find a registered immigration adviserLink opens in a new window if you need urgent immigration advice when we are closed.
Out of hours contact
- Community Safety Team: +44 24 7652 2083
- Internal: 22083 (this is also our emergency out of hours contact if you require immediate assistance, for example, if you are a student detained at a UK Border and are at immediate risk of being deported)
When are we closed?
On Statutory or University Customary closure days, submissions via our Contact Form will not be monitored, and drop-in sessions will not be available.
For more information about UK Bank (Public) Holidays for England, please visit the GOV.UK website.