Warwick's Venice Programme is a unique initiative by a British university, giving undergraduate and postgraduate students the opportunity to spend a full university term in Venice studying the city's art, history and culture. The Warwick programme has been running for over 40 years in Venice and the University's base, the Palazzo Pesaro Papafava, provides a unique focus for our teaching and research activities in the city.
- Palazzo Pesaro Papafava: Warwick's Teaching & Research Centre in Venice
- Celebrating 40 years of History of Art Teaching in Venice in 2016
- Undergraduate Study in Venice
- Postgraduate Study in Venice (MA and PhD in History of Art)
- Practicalities and Non-Academic Information
- For Further Information