Luxury Network Newsletter
April 2013- Newsletter Issue 1
August 2013 - Newsletter Issue 2
January 2014 - Newsletter Issue 3
June 2014 - Newsletter Issue 4
October 2014 - Newsletter Issue 5
- Warwick Knowledge Centre. Luxury and the manipulation of desire
- Charisma. A website hub for researchers interested in consumer markets.
- Institut Francais de la Mode. Related academic research programme.
- The China Story Project including research on luxury consumption in China based at The Australian National University's Centre on China in the World.
Exhibitions and Conferences
- What is Luxury? will interrogate ideas of luxury today. It will address how luxury is made and understood in a physical, conceptual and cultural capacity. The 'What is Luxury' exhibition will be held at V&A from 25 April – 27 September 2015. Link to website.
- Luxury for Fashion Exhibition currently being held at Kunstbibliothek Staatliche Museen zu Berlin- 11th April- 6th October 2013. Link to website.
- Conference hosted by University of Melbourne's Faculty of Art History entitled "The Power of Luxury:Art & Culture at the Italian Courts during Machiavelli's lifetime" held 19-20 February 2013. Link to website.
- An international conference was recently held from 21-23 November 2012 at Lyon organised by Natacha Coquery and Alain Bonnet (LARHA) entitled "Le commerce du luxe - Le luxe du commerce. Production, exposition et circulation des objets précieux du Moyen Âge à nos
jours" Link to website.