LLL (certificated) terms and conditions 2013-14
1. You should select the appropriate level to ensure progression.
2. All students are expected to complete assessments/portfolio as part of the course.
3. Places are confirmed only when payment or WLA voucher numbers have been received.
4. Places are not transferable to other people.
6. Visa, Mastercard, Maestro/Switch and Delta cards are accepted.
7. Warwick Learning Account (WLA) users will be expected to attend regularly and complete the assessments/portfolio. Failure to do so may result in a charge being levied for the place taken. A place will not be reserved without your voucher numbers (obtainable from the Centre for Lifelong Learning - http://www2.warwick.ac.uk/study/cll/wla/vouchers).
8. Confirmation of your booking will come in the form of a receipt (in the case of manual payments) or an automated email (in the case of online payments).
9. We operate a no refund policy, except in the following cases:
• If we have to cancel the course;
• If you are unable to attend and you notify us at least one week before the start of the course;
• In very special circumstances, such as medical reasons (proof required), or extenuating personal matters.
This does not include other commitments.
10. In the case of course cancellation (for example sudden tutor unavailability or where enrolment is below the minimum group-size stated) a full refund will be given for remaining classes.
11. If a class declines in size by the end of the first (autumn) term, the centre reserves the right to merge or cancel classes in the second (spring) term. In the case of a merger, this may necessitate a change of class time and day.
12. The maximum class size per class is advertised on our website, though in exceptional cases we reserve the right to exceed this by one or two students.
LfP (non-certificated) terms and conditions 2013-14
• Once a class has begun it will not be cancelled for at least one term.
• In the case of course cancellation after one term, a refund will be given for each term not delivered.