Postgraduate taught and research courses
Develop cutting-edge research and practical skills under the supervision of one of our expert staff members with one of our Theatre postgraduate courses. You'll benefit from expert guidance and opportunities to apply your knowledge, helping you achieve your career ambitions.
Our taught courses
Our research courses
The MA by Research in Theatre and Performance Studies offers a unique opportunity to design a bespoke programme of research in a department with a strong international reputation for research excellence. This degree offers the flexibility to undertake a written thesis or a combination of practice as research and written component.
The PhD in Theatre and Performance Studies offers a unique opportunity to undertake original and independent research at a leading department in its field, known for its internationalism and innovation. This degree offers the flexibility to undertake a written thesis or a combination of practice as research and written component.
How to apply and funding
- You should start by checking whether your proposal fits in with our areas of expertise on our research and people pages.
- You should then complete our research degree enquiry form and provide a CV and detailed research proposal.
- We will be in touch afterwards to discuss your proposal. If we confirm a suitable supervisor with you, we'll invite you to apply online.
The University of Warwick will be offering the Warwick Taught Masters Scholarship Scheme to support eligible postgraduate students in 2020/21. Awards are set at up to £10,000 per student and available to eligible Home fee status students from under-represented groups who wish to start a postgraduate taught masters course in 2020/21.
- AHRC Midlands4Cities funding for UK/EU students
- Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship Scheme
- British Academy Postdoctoral Fellowships