Next event: ESD Catalyst Forum
22nd November, 4pm - 5:30pm, Social Sciences S0.11
Join us for the ESD Catalyst Forum, a new event series showcasing unique case studies of ESD at the University of Warwick.
The event will be organised as follows:
- Introduction by Professor Stephanie Panichelli-Batalla, Head of the School for Cross-Faculty Studies and Co-director of the ESD Network
- ESD at Warwick - Past, Present and Future
by Professor Gwen Van der Velden, former Deputy PVC (Education) and Professor Lorenzo Frigerio, PVC (Education)
- A recap on ESD
by Dr Jo Lee, Associate Professor in Italian Studies and Co-Director of the ESD Network
- Sustainable Education Development: Community Engagement and Social Justice
by Dr Tim White, Reader in Theatre and Performance Studies
- Engaging Students with ESD: a place-based approach and beyond
by Dr Lory Barile, Associate Professor in Economics
- Beyond Science - Cultivating Collaborative Minds for Sustainable Futures
by Dr Tom Ritchie, Assistant Professor in Chemistry and Co-director of the ESD Network and Chemistry student, Tor Riches.
Each speaker will share their experiences on how they are leading on ESD in their area, and answer your questions during the Q&A session. Afterwards, join us for networking and refreshments.
This event is open to all staff and students at the University of Warwick.
To register, please click here.
- This will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.
Return to the ESD Network homepage.