The Theatre & Performance Studies Department at the University of Warwick invites proposals from early career researchers seeking support for their application to the Leverhulme Trust's Early Career Fellowship scheme.
The Leverhulme Trust’s Early Career Fellowship scheme is a three-year award made to outstanding early career researchers who have not yet held a full-time permanent academic post. Full scheme details and eligibility criteria can be found on the Leverhulme Trust's website: https://www.leverhulme.ac.uk/early-career-fellowships
The department is keen to encourage new research and to support ECRs. With this in mind, we advise candidates to get in touch with us as soon as possible.
To apply, you will need to send the following information by email to Nadine Holdsworth (N.Holdsworth@warwick.ac.uk) by 5pm on Friday 11th January 2019:
- A short description of your proposed project including title, abstract, plans for dissemination and a statement of how your research connects with your past and current work, as well as Theatre & Performance Studies at Warwick (maximum 2 A4 pages)
- A copy of your CV (maximum 2 A4 pages)
- A one-page outline of an undergraduate second-year module, based on your field of research, that could be taught in the second year of the Leverhulme Early Career Fellowship
- The name of an academic in the department whose research is relevant to your work and who would be willing to support your project.
- The names of three referees.
Please state ‘Leverhulme Early Career Fellowships’ in the subject line of the email.
All outline proposals will be consider by a committee of academics. If your proposal is approved, you will work with a member of staff to develop it before the fellowship application deadline on Thursday 28th February 2019.