The first annual Student Conference on Complexity Science will be held at the Stripe Theatre, Winchester University, from 4th to 7th of August 2011.
For the most up-to-date information please visit : Conference Link
The conference main themes are:
- Core Research in Complexity Science
- Physical and Engineered Complexity
- Biological and Environmental Complexity
- Socio-economic and socio-technological Complexity.
- Abstract submission: 8th July
- Response to abstracts: 18th July
- Registration: 22nd July