Skip to main content
- DIMAP Seminar Series; every Tuesday 4-5pm, in the building of the Warwick Mathematics Institute (typically in MS.05).
- Combinatorics Seminars, every Friday 2-3pm, in MS.03 in the building of the Warwick Mathematics Institute.
Events organised or co-organised by DIMAP:
- Workshop on Structural Sparsity, Logic and Algorithms, June 18 - 21, 2018
- Workshop on Data Summarization, March 19 - 22, 2018
- 10 Year Anniversary DIMAP Workshop, December 11 - 13, 2017
- Workshop in Honour of Mike Paterson's 75th Birthday, December 14, 2017
- Conference on Extremal Combinatorics, September 18 - 22, 2017
- One Day Birmingham-Warwick Combinatorics Meeting, June 9, 2017
- Algorithmic Potpourri 2017, May 30, 2017
Workshop on Algorithms, Logic and Structure, University of Warwick, December 12 - 14, 2016.
- 25th British Combinatorial Conference (BCC), University of Warwick, July 6 - 10, 2015.
- LMS-CMI Research School on Regularity and Analytic Methods in Combinatorics, University of Warwick, July 1 - 5, 2015.
- DIMAP Logic Day 2015, University of Warwick, June 1, 2015.
- ICMS Workshop on Extremal Combinatorics, July 14 - 18, 2014.
- DIMAP Algorithms Day 2014, May 21, 2014.
- Workshop on Phase transitions in discrete structures and computational problems, as a part of the 2013-14 Warwick EPSRC Symposium on Statistical Mechanics, University of Warwick, May 5 - 9, 2014.
- Big Data in the Mathematical Sciences, University of Warwick, November 13, 2013.
- QMUL & Warwick DIMAP PhD Workshop, DIMAP, University of Warwick, March 6, 2013.
- 22nd Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference (PCC 2012), DIMAP, University of Warwick, August 15-17, 2012.
- 39th International Colloquium on Automata, Languages and Programming (ICALP 2012), University of Warwick, July 9 - 13, 2012.
- Warwick-Weizmann Workshop 2011, Department of Computer Science and DIMAP, University of Warwick, September 12 - 16, 2011. The workshop is supported by the Weizmann-UK Making Connections Grant »The Interplay between Algorithms and Randomness«, awarded to Amin Coja-Oghlan and Artur Czumaj (both at the University of Warwick), Uriel Feige and Robert Krauthgamer (both from the Weizmann Institute), and Harald Räcke (now at TU München).
- DIMAP Workshop on Combinatorics and Graph Theory, DIMAP, University of Warwick, April 4-7, 2011.
- Workshop on Extremal and Probabilistic Combinatorics, July 18 - 25, 2010, Wetherdown Hostel, Petersfield, Hampshire, England.
- DIMAP Summer School on Approximation and Randomized Algorithms, DIMAP, University of Warwick, July 12 - 16, 2010.
- Mike's DIMAP mini-workshop on Algorithms, DIMAP, University of Warwick, December 14, 2009.
- Mathematics of Phase Transitions: Past, Present, Future, a conference celebrating Prof. Roman Kotecky's 60th birthday, November 12 - 15, 2009, University of Warwick.
- DIMAP workshop on Public Transport and Public Service Operations, DIMAP, University of Warwick, April 20, 2009.
- 25th British Colloquium for Theoretical Computer Science (BCTCS), University of Warwick, April 6 - 9, 2009.
- DIMAP Workshop on Algorithmic Graph Theory, DIMAP, University of Warwick, March 23-25, 2009.
- DIMAP Algorithms Day, DIMAP, University of Warwick, October 24, 2008.
- Mike66, a workshop in honour of Professor Mike Paterson's 66th birthday, DIMAP, University of Warwick, September 18 - 19, 2008.
- 19th Postgraduate Combinatorial Conference (PCC 2008), DIMAP, University of Warwick, July 21 - 23, 2008.
- 3rd Workshop on Flexible Network Design, DIMAP, University of Warwick, July 13 - 16, 2008.
- Biennial International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimisation (CO 2008), University of Warwick, March 16 - 19, 2008.
- Launch of the Centre: DIMAP Workshop on Algorithmic Game Theory, DIMAP, University of Warwick, March 25 - 28, 2007.