DIMAP Management Board:
The Management Board is responsible for overall governance, reporting to EPSRC, sets general policy for DIMAP, makes decisions about research directions and scientific activities run by the Centre, and advises the Director.
DIMAP Advisory Board:
DIMAP (Scientific) Advisory Board consists of leading scientists from across the world working in the area of Discrete Mathematics and its applications in Computer Science and Operations Research. Its role is to advise the DIMAP Management Board on scientific direction.
- Prof Richard Cole, New York University, USA
- Prof Frank Kelly, Cambridge University, United Kingdom
- Prof Alistair Sinclair, University of California Berkeley, USA
- Prof Dominic Welsh, Oxford University, United Kingdom
- Prof Emo Welzl, ETH Zürich, Switzerland
- Prof Gerhard Woeginger, RWTH Aachen, Germany