Warwick Secret Challenge
An interdisciplinary brainstorming workshop with elements of design thinking.
Join the challenge and think about real-life solutions for real-life problems with brainstorming, teamwork and thinking outside the box.
Who's it for?
- Warwick students from all study levels and disciplines are welcome to register.
How to register
The deadline for applications has now passed.
Prizes and free food
Take part and get free food and the chance for your team to win prizes:
- Up to £100 Amazon vouchers for the winning team.
- £50 Amazon vouchers for two runner-up teams.
About the challenge
- The next Warwick Secret Challenge will focus on violent crime and student safety in the city.
- Students from different disciplines and backgrounds will come together in teams of around 4 or 5.
- Teams will be guided through various activities to help unpick your secret challenge and collectively generate ideas on how it might be solved.
- You will be working in interdisciplinary teams of students to improve student safety in cities.
- Learn design thinking, brainstorm solutions, and ultimately present your ideas in relation to improving safety in city centres.
- Develop brainstorming, teamwork, and learning to think outside the box.
The information you give will help with team allocation, so please provide details of any activities and interests outside of your degree or discipline.
Please note: form submission does not guarantee a place on the Warwick Secret Challenge.
This form is closed and is no longer accepting any submissions.
Thank you for your time.