ESRC-Funded Students Advanced Training at University of Nottingham
ESRC-funded students with the Universities of Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester, Loughborough and Aston are welcome to join us for Advanced Training modules, free of charge.
These modules are assessed and the assessment must be taken. Marks and credits will be transferred back to your home institution.
Registration for 2020-21 academic year will open on 1st October and close 30th November.
Modules offered by the University of Nottingham
- Advanced Methods in Psychology (20 credits)
- Analytical Research Methods (10 credits)
- Archival Methods (10 credits)
- Children and Research (10 credits)
- Corpus Linguistics (10 credits)
- Doing Ethnography (10 credits)
- Educational Research: Purposes, Place and Policy (20 credits)
- Evaluating Interventions, Services and Health and Social Care (10 credits)
- Individual & Group Interviews (10 credits)
- Intermediate Quantitative Analysis (10 credits)
- Measurement Models (10 credits)
- Mixed Methods in Health Research (10 credits)
- Multilevel Modelling for Social Research (10 credits)
- Research Methods in Human Rights (20 credits)
- Researching Media, Culture and Society (10 credits)
- Researching Public Policy and Management (10 credits)
- Social Epidemiology: theories and methods for understanding the social determinants of health (10 credits)
- Structural Equation Modelling (10 credits)
- Systematic Reviews (10 credits)
Please note: not all modules will run each year, please check University of Nottingham Advanced Training webpage for an up to date list of available modules.