2015 EPSRC Early Career Research Fellowship (Click for Fellows Gallery), University of Warwick.
2013 Associate Professor, University of Warwick.
2009 Assistant Professor (Physical Chemistry) University of Warwick.
2007 Royal Academy of Engineering/EPSRC Research Fellowship (2007-12).
2004 Postdoctoral Fellow, Department Electrical & Electronic Engineering, University of Surrey.
2003 PhD, University of Nottingham (Physical Chemistry).
Full CV (here)
1. Enhanced Stability and Efficiency in hole-transport-layer-free CsSnI3 perovskite photovoltaics, K. Marshall, M. Walker, R. I. Walton, R. A. Hatton*, Nature Energy 1 (2016) 16178.
2. (Invited) An electrode design rule for high performance top-illuminated organic photovoltaics, Martin S. Tyler, Immad M. Nadeed, Ross A. Hatton, Materials Horizons (2016) DOI:10.1039/C6MH00124F (Open access)
3. High performance silver window electrodes for top-illuminated organic photovolatics using an organo-molybdenum oxide bronze interlayer, Martin S. Tyler, Marc Walker, Ross A. Hatton, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces (2016), DOI:10.1021/acsami.6b02647 (Open access)
4. (Invited) A Silver-Free, Reflective Substrate Electrode for Electron Extraction in Top-Illuminated Organic Photovoltaics Martin S. Tyler, Oliver S. Hutter, Marc Walker, Ross A. Hatton, ChemPhysChem (2015) DOI: 10.1002/cphc.201402880 Invited special Issue on organic electronics.
5. Tin perovskite/ fullerene planar layer photovoltaics: improving the efficiency and stability of lead-free devices, K. P. Marshall, R. I. Walton, R. A. Hatton, J. Mater. Chem. A, 3 (2015), 11631-11640. (Open access)
6. A Hybrid Copper:Tungsten Suboxide Window Electrode for Organic Photovoltaics, O. O. S. Hutter, R. A. Hatton, Advanced Materials 27 (2015) 326-331.