- Nanoscale materials modelling and discovery i.e. Quantum, phonon and spin transport; Environmental effects
- Molecular electronics i.e. Quantum and phonon interference; Energy harvesting e.g. Thermoelectricity and Piezoelectricity; Biological sensing; Spintronic; Optoelectronics; Molecular electronic building blocks; Nanoelectronics
- One and two dimensional materials i.e. Van-der Waals heterostructures; Graphene electrodes; Graphene nanoribbons
- Multiscale modelling i.e. Density functional theory; Computational quantum chemistry; Tight-binding modelling; Molecular dynamics; Quantum transport
- GOLLUM: We co-develop the next generation quantum transport simulation tool: GOLLUM
We are looking for highly motivated Postdoctoral researchers and PhD students. Visit Vacancies for available funded PhD positions and postdocs.