Welcome to my personal academic page. Hopefully this will give you a brief background about me, and my academic interests to date. There is more information about me on my Linkedin page.
- Recipient of an Arkwright engineering scholarship while completing A-levels in Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Undergraduate degree in Pharmacy (MPharm) from LJMU (1st)
- Qualified as a Pharmacist at Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust. (Reg No. 2083530)
- Currently studying for an MSc in Chemistry with Scientific Writing, with scholarship and bursary from the University of Warwick
Much of my the content of my current degree focusses on polymers and macromolecules. I intentd to continue in this area with my MSc research project, applied in the pharmaceutical field and further to a PhD in a similar area.
- Design and synthesis of polymers for targetted targetted drug release
- The use of polymers and their conjugates from DNA to clay minerals for use in drug delivery