Phone: +44 (0)24 765 22693
Email: Lorenzo dot Federico at warwick dot ac dot uk
I am a Research Associate working with Dr Agelos Georgakopoulos, financed by the ERC Starting Grant "Random Graphs, Geometry and Convergence".
My research is focused on Random Graph Theory, in particular about phase transitions and connectivity in Percolation on finite graphs and in the Configuration Model. The challenges posed by the problems which I am studying also made me get interested in different fields, such as branching random walks, lace expansion, mixing of stochastic processes and enumerative combinatorics. I also worked during my master on statistical mechanics, which is still a field I am interested in even if my current projects are going in other directions.
List of Publications:
1) Connectivity threshold for random subgraphs of the Hamming graph,
L. Federico, R. van der Hofstad, T. Hulshof
Electronic Communications in Probability 21, 2016
2) Critical window for connectivity in the configuration model
L. Federico, R. van der Hofstad
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing 26 (5), 660-680, 2017
3) Expansion of percolation critical points for Hamming graphs
L. Federico, R. van der Hofstad, F. den Hollander, T. Hulshof
Combinatorics, Probability and Computing, First view, 2019
4) Critical scaling limits of the random intersection graph
5) Almost-2-regular random graphs