Research: I am a second-year PhD student in dynamical systems, under the supervision of Prof. Robert MacKay. At the moment I am studying the simplest bifurcation diagrams for monotone families of vector fields on a torus.
- Homs-Dones, M., Devriendt, K., Lambiotte, L. "Nonlinear consensus on networks: equilibria, effective resistance and trees of motifs." SIAM J. Appl. Dyn. Syst., 20, (2021), 1544–1570. doi: 10.1137/20M1376844.
- Homs-Dones, Marc. "A generalization of the Babbage functional equation." Discrete & Continuous Dynamical Systems - A, 41, (2021), 899-919. doi: 10.3934/dcds.2020303.
- July 2021. British Early Career Mathematicians' Colloquium, University of Birmingham (online)
Contributed talk: Iterative periodic functions and their generalisation
- June 2021. Dynamics and motifs (DynaMo), satellite of Networks 2021
Contributed talk: Nonlinear consensus on networks: equilibria, effective resistance and trees of motifs
- June 2021. Young Researchers in Mathematics (YRM), University of Bristol (online)
Contributed talk: Nonlinear consensus dynamics on networks
Teaching: I am the TA for Applied Dynamical Systems, as well as provide supervisions for 1st-year undergraduate students in Mathematics.
Education: I did my undergraduate studies at the Autonomous University of Barcelona, and my master's at the University of Oxford.