I am a third year PhD student under the supervision of Dr. Vedran Sohinger. I completed an MMath in 2019 at the University of Warwick.
My research is in nonlinear dispersive PDEs and many-body quantum problems. In particular, I am studying how Gibbs measures arise microscopically for the nonlinear Schrödinger equation.
- June 2021: Constructing Gibbs measures for the 1D nonlinear Schrödinger equation, Warwick Postgraduate Seminar.
- Term 2 2020/21:
- TA for MA4J0 Advanced Real Analysis
- Term 1 2020/21:
- Terms 1 and 2 2020/21
- Supervisor for first year non-maths students
- Term 2 2019/20
- Term 1 2019/20
- Supervisor for second years maths students
- Terms 1 and 2 2018/19
- Supervisor for first year maths students
My email is: a <dot> Rout <at> warwick <dot> ac <dot> uk.
I have been known to participate in the occasional quiz.