Name: Gonçalo Nery Tabuada
Academic Rank: Associate Professor (Reader)
Teaching Responsibilities 2020/2021: None
Research Interests: Algebraic Topology, Noncommutative Algebraic Geometry, K-theory, Motives, Homological/Homotopical Algebra
- Video of the talk Noncommutative Weil conjecture at the NYC Noncommutative geometry seminar, New York, United States, 2021 ([link]).
- Video of the talk Jacques Tits motivic measure at the workshop Noncommutative motives and telescope-type problems, Hausdorff Research Institute for Mathematics (HIM), Bonn, Germany, 2020 ([link]).
- Video of the talk Motivic Atiyah-Segal completion theorem at the Algebraic Topology seminar, University of Warwick, United Kingdom, 2020 ([link]).
- Videos of the course Noncommutative counterparts of celebrated conjectures at the summer school Motivic, equivariant and noncommutative homotopy theory, IHÉS, France, 2020 ([link]).
- Video of the talk Grothendieck's standard conjectures via noncommutative algebraic geometry at the Mathematische Arbeitstagung 2017 (in honor of Yuri I. Manin's 80th birthday), Max-Planck Institut für Mathematik (MPIM), Bonn, Germany ([link]).