Our work would not be possible without the support of
We have also benefitted from links with
Collaborating with excellent researchers, in industry or academia, is part of the joy of our work. Here is a list of current collaborators.
- Dr Jon Rourke (Chemistry, Warwick)
- Professor Rudo Roemer (Physics, Warwick)
- Dr Gavin Bell (Physics, Warwick)
- Dr James Covington (Engineering, Warwick)
- Professor Kazu Suenaga (AIST, Japan)
- .... list under construction! ....
Congratulations to Dawn and Alex who have both been awarded poster prizes at this years Microscience Microscopy Congress.
Steve Hindmarsh has succesfully created a FIB lift out cake (as seen below).
"A Nanoscopic Approach to Studying Evolution in Graphene Wettability"
Marsden et al.
'Lateral heterojunctions within monolayer MoSe2–WSe2 semiconductors'
Sanchez et al.
'Characterization of Structural Disorder in γ-Ga2O3'
Kastiban et al.
Journal of Physical Chemistry C
"Design rules for dislocation filters"
Ward et al.
J. Appl. Phys.