SESSION CHAIR GUIDELINES
Before the session starts
- Please get in the room at least 5 minutes early.
- Log in using your Warwick username and password.
- Assist presenters in checking and/or uploading their presentations onto the computer before the session starts.
- Inform the presenters on the presentation format (15 minutes oral presentation and 10 minutes Q&A).
- The overall presentation MUST end within 25 minutes.
- If a presenter uses all 25 minutes for their oral presentation, they will not have the Q&A session.
- Please continue with the next presenter.
- Remind the audience to switch off mobile phones or put them in silent mode.
- Introduce the presenters, their affiliation and the title of their presentation.
- Please use the time cards provided to notify the participants that their time is running out.
- Make sure the Q&A session ends within the allotted 25-minute slot.
- Please inform the audience that they can personally meet the presenter during breaks or email him/her for further discussion.
At the end of the session
- Thank everybody for attending the session.
- Inform them on the next agenda; (for example: break and the next session, break followed by keynote speech, break followed by panel Q&A session).