Taught postgraduate study
Education Studies at Warwick is transformative. Our approach is to build your interests into flexible programmes and routes of study, whereby you can make your option choices and assignments relevant to the work you do, or aspire to do, in the future. Our Masters courses are underpinned by research informed practice, and will provide you with comprehensive skillsets; improving the way you currently approach your work, or opening new doors to more satisfying, challenging career options.
Our MA courses start in September, so applications will close end of July for students who require a visa to study in the UK, to allow time to receive a CAS and complete the visa application process. Applications for next year's entry will open in October.
Our taught MA programmes offer an opportunity to specialise in an area of education that will best support your professional needs. Whether that is continuing in a classroom or alternative setting, working as a leader or innovator in an educational environment, or going on to further doctoral study, our programmes allow you to combine theory with your real-world experiences.
- Childhood in Society MA
- Drama and English Language Teaching MA
- Drama and Theatre Education MA
- Education MA
- Educational Innovation MA
- Educational Leadership and Management MA
- Global Education and International Development MA
- Islamic Education: Theory and Practice MA
- Psychology and Education MA
- Postgraduate Award in Foundation Research Methods in Education
- Postgraduate Award in Islamic EducationLink opens in a new window
- Postgraduate Award in Leading Education Change and Improvement
We offer a wide range of postgraduate modules. Our students consistently give us excellent ratings for teaching and learning, organisation and management, and resources and services.
If you have any questions, please contact us at educationstudies at warwick dot ac dot uk, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible: