Goa Meeting @ Hotel Fidalgo on 24th September 2009
From 2pm onwards and ends with a reception.
This will be the first launch of the Report and the meeting begins with a presentation of the Report’s main findings and its recommendations by Dwijen Rangnekar.
Comments and responses from:
· Michael D’Souza (tbc): Director & Joint Secretary, Department of Science and Technology, Government of Goa
· Regan Henriques: Treasurer, Goa Cashew Feni Distillers and Bottlers Association and Proprietor, Rhea Distillery
· GL Verma: Assistant Registrar of Trademarks and GIs, Geographical Indications Registry.
Other speakers at the meeting will include:
· David Wishart: Honorary Research Fellow, School of Management, University of St. Andrew’s, UK
· América Minerva Delgado Lemus (tbc): Oaxaca, Mexico
· Ashwin Tombat: Editor, Herald (Goa)
For further information and registering attendance, kindly contact Naina D’Souza on +91 (0)9922950027; email: firstname.lastname@example.org