Our pre-sessional programme is a core part of the University's offer, providing an opportunity to work with hundreds of Warwick students from around the world. Each year we recruit a diverse pool of enthusiastic, engaging and experienced practitioners to deliver our high-quality programme. This year we will be delivering the following programmes:
- 10-week Pre-sessional programme for postgraduates (face to face)
- 6-week Pre-sessional programme for postgraduates (face to face)
- 6- week Pre-sessional programme for postgraduates (online)
- 6-week Pre-sessional programme for undergraduates (online)
- 6-week Pre-sessional programme for foundation students (face to face)
- 4-week Academic Orientation programme for students who have already met their English Language conditions
You can see the dates you need to be available for these programmes in our FAQs.
If you are a returning tutor, please see our dedicated page for returners here.
If you are a new tutor (i.e. haven't worked with us in the last two years or at all), applications will open on this webpage in the New Year.
We will be seeking to appoint a number of new Pre-sessional tutors in addition to our valued returning tutors. You will be able to apply for the role here once we open.
Deadlines for applications and interview dates will be detailed on this website. Appointments will be made on the University's Sessional Teaching Framework as detailed in the relevant role description documents provided below.
For further information about the opportunities detailed on this page, please contact the Pre-sessional team, via pre-sessional at warwick dot ac dot uk
You will also find our Frequently Asked Questions helpful.