- Start Outlook. One way to do this is to press the Windows key on your keyboard, type Outook and select Outlook 2016 from the list of results.
- Click Next to start the Wizard
- Ensure the 'Yes' option is selected to setup Outlook to connect to an email account. Click Next.
- Important: For your email address your ITS email@example.com (don't worry, this won't become your email address)
- You may be required to re-enter your ITS password. Finally though you should see three green ticks which indicates the setup is complete and successful.
- Outlook should now open. The first time you use Outlook it will take a few minutes to synchronise all your email and settings. After that you should be good to go.
- The next time you start Outlook you will need to enter your password. It is up to you whether you tick the box to remember your password so that you don't need to do this each time. Each time you open Outlook it will take around a minute to download new emails and synchronise changes.