KIN provides a practitioner-led agenda of events, tools, good practice and world-class expertise to help member organisations achieve their business goals. The network enables an open, sharing environment in which peers, practitioners, researchers and experts freely exchange knowledge, ideas and experiences, and create real business value.
KIN benefits at a glance
- only one organisation from any industry sector to help foster a culture of trust and openness
- members are expected to learn and contribute in equal measure
- no external vendors or consultants
- non-profit operation so all subscription and associated research funding is invested in the network
- unlimited involvement in themed discussions and related events
- the agenda of events and activities is led by the needs and demands of the network members
- limited membership numbers to ensure optimum networking and sharing opportunities
- access to world class researchers and academics at Warwick Business School
- dedicated group of experienced facilitators to enable collaboration and to provide personal, tailored assistance
What we expect from KIN members
- evidence of senior management sponsorship of knowledge and innovation activities
- an ability and willingness to contribute to the network as well as to learn from it
- the involvement in KIN activities of individuals from across the organisation
We believe the best way to discover how KIN can benefit your organisation is to join us at one of our quarterly Workshops where you can experience the unique environment for yourself and chat to existing members.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to discuss participation.
We would be very happy to talk to you!