Principal Teaching Fellow
PhD (Leeds), BA Hons (Leeds), PG Cert in Post-Compulsory Ed. (Warwick), MBPsS, HEA Fellow
The accountancy profession, critical accounting and critical management studies: Professional/expert identity; individual professionalization/socialisation; accounting education and professional identity framed as the disciplinary relation to knowledge (ethical and technical identity, power and accountability); diversity in accountancy.
- IB98X0: Issues in Accounting (Module leader)
- IB9CU0: Research Methods in Accounting
- IB9BF0: Dissertation
- IB9EF0: Advanced Topics in Accounting
- IB3H10: Accounting Inquiry
- IB2300: Accounting in Context (Module Leader)
- IB2320: Issues in Management Accounting
- IB3120: Project (full weight)
- IB2560: UPP Accounting and Finance in Context (Module Leader)
Course Director BSc Accounting and Finance (630 students)
Dissertation Co-ordinator masters in Accounting and Finance.
Edgley, C. Sharma, N & Anderson-Gough, F. (2016) “Diversity and professionalism in the Big Four firms: Expectation, celebration and weapon in the battle for talent”. Critical Perspectives on Accounting 35 pp.13-34
- Anderson-Gough, F, Grey, C, and Robson, K, (2006), "Professionals, Networking and the Networked Professional" in R. Greenwood & R. Suddaby, Research in the Sociology of Organisations, Volume 24, Professional Services Firms pp. 231-256.
- Anderson-Gough, F, Grey, C and Robson, K, (2005) "It's a case of helping them to forget that you're actually a woman': the Organizational Embedding of Gender Relations in Multi-national Audit Firms" Accounting, Organisations and Society Vol. 30, No. 5, pp. 469-490.
- Anderson-Gough, F, Grey, C and Robson, K, (2002) "Accounting professionals and the accounting profession: linking conduct and context", Accounting and Business Research, Vol. 32 No. 1, pp. 41-56.
- Anderson-Gough, F, Grey, C and Robson, K, (2001) "Tests of time: organizational time-reckoning and the making of accountants in two multi-national accounting firms", Accounting, Organizations and Society, 26, 2, 99-122.
- Anderson-Gough, F, Grey, C and Robson, K, (2000) "In the Name of the Client: the Service Ethic in Two International Accounting Firms", Human Relations, 53, 9, 1151-1174.
- Anderson-Gough, F (2008) "Accounting Education" in Dick Edwards & Steven Walker (eds.) Routledge Companion to Accounting History. Abingdon: Routledge pp. 297-316.
1.103 Scarman Road
Warwick Business School
University of Warwick
T: +44 (0) 24 7652 4664
fiona dot andersongough at wbs dot ac dot uk